Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anyone needs deodorant?


Last night my 16 year old needed deodorant.. I didn't want to pay full price for it, and told him to wait till tomorrow, lol.

Today I went to Fred Meyer. They have a $2.00 off coupon you can use at the store for Degree and Dove deodorant, price ranged from $2.79 - $2.99, I paid between .79 and .99 for each.

Also used all those nice $1.00 coupons we got with the Cheerios samplers a few weeks ago, and paid $.50 for each box.. I like Freddies.

4 comments:

Mama Yo said...

Cheap deodorant is GOOD!!! Thank you!

Caitlin said...

Degree is the only kind my hubby will use! I saw the coupons in Freddies a couple months ago and since it said Manufacture Coupon at the top and I knew WalMart had them priced at $2.33, I took a couple(10) over there(overland store) and got them for $0.33 each!

Rossana said...

Wow! I have some left,I should go check out Walmart... gosh this is fun!

Rachel @ burpiebaby.blogspot.com said...

there were printables online for cheerios too, if it still works..
$1.00/1 Cheerios
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qixnbsv73149558&bt=vi&o=58732&ci=1&c=GM&p=WF1bweGH

or firefox
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qixnbsv73149558&bt=vg&o=58732&ci=1&c=GM&p=WF1bweGH